Wednesday 9 January 2013

GOOD GOD MAN! (and project change)

It seems I haven't posted in quite some time!

After an awful lot of discussion with my peers, about a month ago I decided to change the project significantly. I'm now creating an interior scene using a concept from the Witcher 2 art book.
My reasoning was that using a concept would allow me to better gauge how many assets I'd need to create, and that an interior scene would limit that number to something more feasible in the time frame we have. It also gives me a much more definite foundation to work from, and I value that kind of certainty during my final year here at Teesside.


It's a lovely piece, a warm dwarven room, prepared for a visiting member of non-dwarven royalty.
I appreciate knowing a little bit of the story behind it. To me, environments are really their very own characters with their own story to tell. With any luck, I'll be able to tell it!











No comments:

Post a Comment