Friday 25 January 2013

Wiped!

Well, my level crashes UDK every darned tootin' time I start it now. Luckily I'm not SO FAR IN that hours of lighting tweaks and build times have been wasted. Incremental saves from now on me thinks!

I'm poorly too so it's been really slow going. Thanks to my housemate Dan, we're operating a sort of plague ship. But as a house. It doesn't help when he ENTERS MY ROOM AND COUGHS ON MY STUFF INTENTIONALLY, but otherwise he's a pretty sterling chap (and fellow games artist):

http://racebox.net/

Anyway enough self pity and blog plugging, there's a wee candle particle and light function to create the flickering effect, there's also some of that snazzy vertex animation for the cloth the kids are always going on about.



Cloth and Candle from paul hutchison on Vimeo.





No comments:

Post a Comment